June 2, 2018 • 9:00am – 2:30pm
at World Bird Sanctuary • Admission is FREE! • sponsored by R.E.I. ST. LOUIS
Enjoy the outdoors with this family-friendly event and 3 different trails to suit your pace! Trails Day is a nationally coordinated event with the goal of connecting more people to the trails and outdoors. We hope to raise awareness about the benefits of trails and get more people outside!
Things to Do:
- Explore any of our 3 different trails – suitable for all ages!
1. Hickory Trail .25 mile 2. Tunnel Trail .25 mile 3. Turtle Bob Trail 1 mile
- Crafts, games, and photo opportunities with a variety of different animals.
- Learn all about the outdoors from our naturalists.
- Informative outdoor vendors and demonstrations.
R.E.I. St. Louis, Kraus Farms Equestrian Center, Endangered Wolf Center, Stream Team and Butterfly House
- Free, fun activity for all kids and adults!
- At 11:30am and 2:00pm join our naturalists in our amphitheater for Amazing Animal Encounters
– 25 minute presentations where you’ll get to meet some of the animals that call WBS home and even see some fly!
- WBS Events
- Amazing Animal Encounters
- Avian Training Workshop
- Bird Banding Demo Days
- Birdies for Birds Golf Tournament
- Camera Day
- Christmas with the Birds
- Eagle Days
- Falconer’s Renaissance Faire
- Fete du Feather
- International Migratory Bird Day
- Keeper Chats
- National Trails Day
- Open House
- Owl Prowls
- Sail to Alaska
- Story Time with Bob
- Vulture Awareness Day
- Wilderness First Aid
- World Eagle Day
- Planning an Event