select evenings from November – March • 7:00pm at World Bird Sanctuary
$15 for adults • $10 for children under 12
$10 per person for groups of 10 or more
Owl Prowls sell out every year. Book your Owl Prowl today!
Come over to the dark side and meet those amazing birds that exist by moonlight. Owl Prowls offer an exciting opportunity to learn more about the amazing life of owls. Spend an evening with a WBS naturalist who will introduce you to live owls and their unique calls. Then, take an easy night hike through our grounds to try to call in a wild owl!
Owl Prowls start with a 45 minute “All About Owls” presentation in our Nature Center featuring a selection of our own owls – some will fly right over your head! Then, our Naturalist will take you on an easy night hike through our ground to call in a wild owl or hear from one of our resident owls.
ALL OWL PROWLS START AT 7PM
Owl Prowls will be held rain, snow or moonshine! Dress for the weather and be ready to have some fun!
GROUPS OF 10 OR MORE:
$10 per person regardless of age please call (636) 225-4390 ext. 101 for group reservations
WBS FRIEND MEMBERSHIPS:
10% discount with your WBS Friend Membership: use the code on your member card during checkout
We do not print or give out tickets for Owl Prowls. Receipt of payment is confirmation of booking.
– If you cancel seven days or more in advance you will receive a 75% refund.
– If you cancel less than seven days in advance your booking is nonrefundable.
– In the event World Bird Sanctuary has to cancel your Owl Prowl every effort will be made to reschedule. If we are unable to reschedule your program you will receive a full refund.
– Owl Prowls are only cancelled due to lightning or icy conditions. They will not be cancelled due to rain or snow.
- WBS Events
- Amazing Animal Encounters
- Avian Training Workshop
- Bird Banding Demo Days
- Birds in Concert
- Camera Day
- Christmas with the Birds
- Eagle Days
- Fete du Feather
- International Migratory Bird Day
- Keeper Chats
- Midwest Batfest
- National Trails Day
- Open House
- Owl Prowls
- Story Time with Bob
- Vulture Awareness Day
- World Eagle Day
- Planning an Event