KIOSK JOB DESCRIPTION:
World Bird Sanctuary is seeking a professional, customer service oriented individual to fill an available part time position at our Welcome Kiosk.
This position is scheduled for Saturdays and Sundays, 9am – 4:30pm, with a 30 minute lunch break. This position will report to the Assistant Director.
- Welcoming visitors.
- Asking if they’ve been here before.
- Providing general information and updates
- Open: Gift Shop, Restrooms, Hiking Trails, Playground
- Closed: Nature Center
- Where they can see birds: Enclosures behind Gift Shop, Avian Avenue.
- Informing all visitors of the St. Louis County mask mandate.
- Asking for our suggested donation. (There will be an exchange of money. Cash or credit card).
- Answering visitor questions or directing their question to appropriate staff.
- At the end of the day, all money and supplies will go to the Gift Shop staff who will be responsible for your check out and secure money collected.
- This individual is the first interaction our visitors have upon arrival at World Bird Sanctuary. Being polite, welcoming, patient and pleasant at all times is critical.
- Follow all protocols.
You will receive 1 free World Bird Sanctuary T-shirt and a name tag. A one on one training will be provided.
To apply please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please check out our volunteer opportunities here