June 2, 2018 • 9:00am – 3:30pm
at World Bird Sanctuary • Admission is FREE! • sponsored by R.E.I. ST. LOUIS
Enjoy the outdoors with this family-friendly event and 3 different trails to suit your pace! Trails Day is a nationally coordinated event with the goal of connecting more people to the trails and outdoors. We hope to raise awareness about the benefits of trails and get more people outside!
Things to Do:
- Explore any of our 3 different trails – suitable for all ages!
1. Hickory Trail .25 mile 2. Tunnel Trail .25 mile 3. Turtle Bob Trail 1 mile
- Join REI St. Louis & World Bird Sanctuary to help improve and connect the existing trails on the sanctuary’s grounds. For more information and to register, click here.
- Learn all about the outdoors from our naturalists.
- At 11:00am and 3:00pm stop by the amphitheater for Amazing Animal Encounters
– 25 minute presentations where you’ll get to see a variety of animals that you might encounter on a hike!