Make your trip to World Bird Sanctuary even more memorable with one of our many Guest Experiences! There are lots of activities available to enhance your visit – get up close and personal with some of our animal ambassadors who can’t wait to meet you!
Available Daily for Ages 13 and Up
- Each experience approximately 30 minutes.
- Tickets for Guest Experiences available for same-day purchase in our Raptique Gift Shop. Please call ahead to be sure your experience is available for same-day purchase (636) 431-1333.
- Tickets and gift certificates available for purchase online here dates and times are subject to availability. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing if you need a specific date.
- Guest Experiences are not guaranteed to be private, unless your group fills the maximum capacity of 15.
- World Bird Sanctuary reserves the right to cancel any Guest Experience due to unforeseen circumstances. In case of cancellation, every attempt will be made to reschedule, or refunds will be offered.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your Guest Experience to give yourself time to purchase tickets and get to the Guest Experience location.
Keeper Chats: every Saturday and Sunday at 11am
Meet in front of Wildlife Hospital or catch up with the walk on your own • Admission is FREE!
Join one of our Naturalists for a fun and informative walk on our Display Line! Learn about some of World Bird Sanctuary’s feathered residents – where they come from, what they eat, and how some of the amazing functions they perform help keep a balanced ecosystem. The experience might even include a feeding or training demonstration!
Parrot Party: daily at 10am
WBS Member Price: $27 each • Non-Member Price: $30 each
This very special Guest Experience features “Waylon,” a blue-and-gold macaw who loves people and attention, and who can step up to your hand and entertain you with a lovable personality and a special ability to mimic certain words. Let one of our Naturalists guide you in this unforgettable experience!
Handle an Exotic Raptor: daily at 4pm
WBS Member Price: $36 each • Non-Member Price: $40 each
A very special opportunity, indeed – Let one of our Naturalists guide you on how to hold a non-native raptor! With a special falconry glove provided, one of our feathered ambassadors will step up to your hand, giving you a personal and up-close encounter with a talon-ted predator. Guests may handle Zorro, our resident Aplomado Falcon or Trevor, our resident Eurasian Eagle Owl.